To Edit an A Record and CNAME in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Under the Domains section click on Advanced DNS Zone Editor
- Under Zone File Records locate your naked domain entry (example: .mydomain.com) and click Edit
- Change the IP address to the IP address that was provided to you during the setup process and click Edit Record
- Locate the sub domain that you would like to safeguard with Incapsula (typically "www.mydomain.com") and click Edit
- Set the record type to CNAME and enter the CNAME value that was provided to you during the setup process and click Edit Record
Congratulations! Your records are now configured. Keep in mind that these changes may take several hours to take effect.